clinical integration platform provides advanced population management functionality, tailored to clinical care guidelines and measures defined by CMHN providers.
- Patient registry functionality with increased focus on true clinical gaps.
- Risk stratification to identify patients and families with highest cost and greatest need.
- Advanced query capabilities to target particular patient populations based on utilization history, diagnostic or service history, demographics, and care gaps.
- Access to a comprehensive patient profile containing conditions, encounters, and care gaps; a complete history of inpatient, ED, and outpatient services; and lab tests and EMR information.
- Ability to export patient care summaries to support internal workflows and provide intelligence at the point of care.
- Patient outreach capabilities to advise patients of overdue or upcoming services, allowing practices to enhance revenue with care for children most in need.